- 10g (30g total) - $22. Makes 48 2-fl. oz. servings, enough for two months for one adult.
- 2 oz. (171g total) - $90. Makes almost six times that, good for one or multiple adults
All three packets in the sampler pack contain Rene Caisse's classic 4-herb Essiac formula consisting of Burdock, Sheep sorrel (25% roots), Slippery elm and Turkey rhubarb. Essiac Gold includes Goldenseal and Essiac with Red Clover includes Red clover. The 4-herb formula was varied in this way by Rene Caisse.
The 10g packet will make one quart, 2 oz. makes 5+ quarts. Suggested serving size is 1-2 fl oz. (30-60 ml) per day. A 10g packet will last one person 2+ weeks at the maximum serving size.
- One packet Classic 4-Herb Essiac, Sheep sorrel content 25% roots
- One packet Essiac Gold - Classic 4-herb Essiac, Sheep sorrel content 25% roots, with added Goldenseal
- One packet Essiac with Red Clover - Classic 4-herb Essiac, Sheep sorrel content 25% root, with added Red clover
The 4-herb Essiac was Rene Caisse's core formula from the late 1920s onward and based on the evidence, the two most common variations were Essiac Gold and Essiac with Red Clover, based on testimony from the 1939 Canadian Cancer Commission hearings and many other clues in the Essiac Archives.
There are lots of ways one might choose to add other herbs or otherwise alter their 4-herb Essiac to customize it. At Blue Moon we stick only with what we know Rene Caisse was doing. Thus, we offer the two variations there is abundant evidence she was using. The Essiac Sampler Pack comes in two sizes and is a savings over buying the herbs separately.
Enjoy your Essiac! And your Essiac Gold! And your Essiac with Red Clover!